Saturday, September 13, 2014

Guess where I was?

Guess where I went today?  I know, I know.  I'm a sucker for fabric.  I did restrain myself; there was sew much that I wanted to buy.  ;P





Be on the lookout for.... I will be using some fabric from my stash as well.  It's this coming weekend.

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/index.html








This coming weekend is also....

Handmade by Heidi

Here is a completed projects that I haven't posted yet...




My old flannel board I used in church. Became....

THIS!!!  my ironing spot....
From this....
To this....
I LOVE IT!!!!



Be watching for.......Coming soon!  YIKES!!!!


Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog


 photo gbifalllinelvspumpksqrls_zpseee441fd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.